This article walks through how a Highwire Admin can add a user to the profile or how to edit user permissions. Please note only the Admin user has permission to add or edit a user.
Navigate to the top right of the profile and click on Manage Account.
- Click on 'Manage Account'.
- Select the button 'Invite User'.
- Click the Invite Users Box.
- Add the new user’s country, name, and email address.
- Check the “Safety” box if the user should have access to your Safety Profile.
- Check the “Finance” box if the user should have access to your Finance Profile. Note: not all of our clients require you to complete a financial profile.
- Check the “COI” box if the user should have access to the Certificate of Insurance. Note: not all of our clients require you to complete a COI profile.
- Check the Admin box if the user should be able to access billing information or have the ability to update user accounts.
- Click the Invite Button to finish the process. The user will receive an email that will prompt them to create a profile and log in to Highwire.