This document shows how to enter your company’s EMR values into our system, and how to upload supporting documentation.
- After logging into your safety profile, go to the Insurance/Injury/Illness tab and scroll down to the EMR section.
- If you are unsure what an EMR is, please click the link on the form for an explanation.
- If your company does not qualify for an EMR (no EMR), enter ‘1’ in the EMR data entry fields. Also, upload a letter from your insurer that states your company does not have/qualify for an EMR for the applicable years in the EMR Verification Letter section.
- If your company has an EMR, please enter your EMR values in the EMR data entry fields. Also, upload a letter or NCCI documentation from your insurer to each applicable year. The documentation should state the rating and the effective dates for that rating.
Example: If your rating is .96 for 2019, your documentation uploaded to the 2019 EMR section should have an effective date of 2019 and the rating of .96 in it.
- After entering your data, press SAVE.