Where do I add or remove a Hiring Partner from my profile?
This article covers how to add or remove a Hiring Partner on your profile. Please note that you will need to contact Highwire support to make changes to the status of the primary Hiring Partner on your profile.
- Log Into your profile at www.highwire.com
- Go to the Partners tab on the left-hand menu.
- View the list of Hiring Partners. Click on an empty box to select a hiring partner, or click an existing check mark to remove a hiring partner.
- Click save on the bottom of the screen to continue. If additional payment is required, you will be brought to the terms & payment page to pay the fee and save your changes. If no additional payment is required, all changes will be saved.
- If the checkbox is ‘grayed out’ like Elevation Partners Demo is in the above screenshot, it indicates the Hiring Partner is your Main Partner and cannot be changed. You will need to contact our support team to get that Partner removed.
The Hiring Partner(s) that is removed will no longer be able to view your profile.
Hiring Partners added will be able to view your profile.