This article covers how to add or remove a Hiring Partner on your profile. Please note that you will need to contact Highwire support to make changes to the status of the primary Hiring Partner on your profile.
- Log Into your profile at www.highwire.com
- Go to the Company Information tab
- Scroll down to the Client List section and click on an empty box to select a hiring partner, or click an existing check mark to remove a hiring partner .
- Click save on the bottom of the screen to continue. If additional payment is required, you will be brought to the terms & payment page to pay the fee and save your changes. If no additional payment is required, all changes will be saved.
- If the checkbox is ‘grayed out’ like S&B is in the above screenshot, it indicates the Hiring Partner is your Main Partner and cannot be changed. You will need to contact our support team to get that Partner removed.
- The Hiring Partners that are removed will no longer be able to view your profile(s)
- Hiring Partners added will be able to view your profile(s)