Inspection Tab - Negative Findings
This article will guide you through the process of adding or editing a negative finding. It will also show you how to view corrected or not corrected findings.
Adding a New Negative Finding
- Edit your Inspection to add findings, help article here.
- Select the contracting partner associated with the negative finding.
- Select the appropriate category of the finding.
- Click ‘Add Note’ on the appropriate question.
- Complete all the appropriate Fields
- Location: The specific location within the project/site where the observation occurred.
- Description: Describe the finding.
- Issue Corrected (Yes/No): Select YES if the issue was resolved at the time of the observation. Select NO if the issue needs to be corrected.
- Action Required: What action is required to correct the issue
- Due Date: If the issue is not resolved, when is it due?
- Assigned to: If the issue is not resolved, who has to fix it?
- Action Taken: If the issue is resolved, how was it corrected?
- Correct Date: If the issue is resolved, when was it resolved?
- Corrected By: If the issue is resolved, who corrected it?
- Risk Level: What was the risk level?
- Root Cause: What caused the issue.
6. Upload any photos or documentation
7. Click "Save".
Finding and Editing A Negative Finding:
- Click ‘View’ in the negative findings box at the top of the report.
- Click the pencil icon next to the finding you want to edit.
- Make appropriate changes.
- Click ‘Save’