This article covers how to add a project, how to add general contractors or subcontractors to a project and how to view your projects.
- A list of all projects are displayed on this list view. To open and view or to edit an existing project, click on the project name.
- The Project Status is able to be visible and editable in this view, using the drop down arrows.
- Only ‘Current’ projects will appear in the mobile application
Adding a Project
To add a new project, you can click ‘Add Project’ in the top right corner of the project list view.
- The ‘Name of the Project’ is the only required field to create a new project.
- An accurate address (street, city, state, zip code) enables the mobile application’s GPS feature.
- Reports can be produced based on ‘Type of Project’
Note: You may see additional fields based on your company’s profile. These could include ‘Market Segment’, ‘ Business Line’, ‘Region’, etc.
- For Client- type users, select the projects general contractor from the drop down.
- For General Contractor users, this section will be populated with your company
Adding Subcontractor Contacts
- To add subcontractor contacts to the project, click the company name.
- Choose subcontractors to add to the project from the subcontractors drop down.*
*If a subcontractor is not available in the drop down it means that they have not been added in the contractors tab. In this case you can add a new contractor in the contractors tab and then return to the project and add the contractor.
- To add a lower tier sub, click the ‘Add Lower Tier Sub’ link.
Establishing a link between prime and lower tier subcontractors can be helpful when producing reports and reviewing trends. Allowing you to monitor a prime tier’s effectiveness in managing their lower tiers.
- You can expand or hide contact information by clicking on a company name.
- Subcontractor contacts with the IDLH alert check box checked will receive any alert for negative findings assigned to their company or to a lower tier.
- Lower tier contacts with the IDLH alert checkbox checked will only receive any alert for negative findings assigned to their company.
Adding General Contractor Contacts
To add general contractor contacts to the project, click the company name from the drop down list.
Clicking on the name in blue allows you to see the contact information.
- The ‘Add general contractor button’ will also appear after you click on the company name.
- This contact will receive an alert any time a negative finding is added to an inspection that is marked as IDLH (immediately dangerous to life or health), as the blue check box is marked.
- You can add a new contact to the system by typing in the contact information. Any new contact added in the projects tab will be added to the contacts tab for use on future projects.