Starting an Inspection
To start a new inspection tap the type of inspection (Construction, Management System Audit etc) and then tap ‘New’. This will activate the app’s GPS feature to locate the nearest project.
- If the app locates the correct project, click ‘START’ to begin the inspection.
- If the app does not locate, the correct project tap the project name to choose a different project.
- If the GPS signal is too weak, you will be able to choose the project manually by selecting ‘Tap Here’ next to Project.
*Note: Currently a New Inspection cannot be created in 'Offline' mode. Create your new inspection when you have a signal and once the new inspection is loaded you have the option to switch to 'Offline' mode.
If you know that your inspection will be performed in an area or areas with weak or inconsistent signal, you may choose to place the app in 'Offline Mode' after creating a new inspection or opening an existing inspection.
Editing an Inspection
- First tap an Inspection type, then tap Edit. This will generate a list of previous inspections.
- Tap on any inspection from the list to view more information.
- Tap ‘Edit’ in the upper right hand cover to begin editing the inspection.
Next you will be prompted to choose a Contractor, which you can do by following the steps here.