After starting a new Inspection on your app, as shown in this article, you can proceed to creating the details of the inspection by following the steps below. You will be guided to add subcontractors to an inspection and how to choose a category.
Choosing a Contractor
The first step requires you to choose a contractor related to the inspection.
All findings, both positive and negative are connected to a contractor.
Once you choose a contractor, you can proceed to a list of categories.
If the contractor that you are observing on site has not been added to the project, you can add them to the project from this screen above.
- To add a prime tier subcontractor, tap the + symbol in the upper right hand corner (yellow arrow).
- To add a lower tier subcontractor, tap the + symbol in the prime tier subcontractors bar (red arrow).
- When you add either a prime tier or lower tier subcontractor, you will see a pop-up selector wheel.
- The selector wheel is populated with all subcontractors in your company’s inspection database.
To avoid duplication of subcontractors in the database, always attempt to find the subcontractor in the selector wheel first.
- If the subcontractor is not available as a selection, then you can type the subcontractor’s company name in and select ‘Done’.
Choosing a Category
After selecting a subcontractor, you will be prompted to select a category (left).
Once a category is selected, you will see the list of questions (right).
From here you can add Positive or Negative Findings. Please visit this help article for more details on adding findings in the app.