This article will review where to edit and locate notes and attachments on your positive and negative findings.
Editing an Existing Note
To open or edit an existing note, you will need to be under you negative or positive finding section as detailed here.
- Tap on the blue or red circle with the number inside (yellow arrow) to open an existing note.
- This will open the ‘Notes List’ screen showing all previously entered notes. Tap on the note (red arrow) to open the negative note screen or positive note screen.
Deleting an Existing Note
You can delete an existing note in two ways.
- First you can swipe the note from right ot left to see the ‘Delete’ option
- Second is to open the note and tap the red trash can icon in the upper right hand corner (yellow arrow).
Deleting an Attachment
To delete an attachment, open the positive or negative note screen.
Swipe the attachment from right to left to see the ‘Delete’ option.
Editing a Photo Attachment
- To edit any photo attachment, tap the pencil icon next to the photo (yellow arrow).
- Use the photo editor to draw on the photo, add text to the photo, and more.
- Any edits to the photo are saved and appear in the negative or positive note.