Highwire has redeveloped our entire platform to be more responsive and user-friendly. Our new application, while familiar, will bring a refreshed user experience that is more intuitive and lightning fast.
How does this affect me?
Your company is transitioning to the new Tracker App. You’ll need to download the new application to continue to use Highwire.
Highlights of the new update
You need to download the new Highwire Mobile Application.
Simply search for Highwire Tracker and download it.
Going forward, you will need to use app2.highwire.com to access the web application.
- Built-in PDF Viewer
- Sync Data Button
- Biometric Access
Reset Your Password
1. Your password will be the same as your previous account. If you’ve forgotten your password or cannot log in, tap “Forgot Password” from the Highwire Tracker application or at app2.highwire.com.
2. Enter the email address associated with your account. You should receive an email to reset your password.
3. If you are unsure of which email address is registered with your account, or if you are still unable to log in after resetting your password, email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Helpful Articles for our Tracker, Mobile App and Inspect Web App
Mobile App Help Articles
- New Tracker Updated App
- Mobile Inspection App- Login and Icons
- Mobile Inspection App-Trends
- Editing an Inspection
- Creating an Inspection
- View or Email a Report
- Adding Findings
- Notes and Attachments
- Unresolved Findings
- Assigned Inspections
- Offline Mode & Preferences
- How to Add Pre-Planning
- Sync Troubleshooting
Tracker Web App Help Articles
- Adding Work Hours
- Creating a New Incident
- Incident Specific Tabs
- Common Incident Report Tabs
- Incident Report- Worker Injury Tabs
Inspect Web App Help Articles
- Dashboard Tab- Overview
- Inspection Tab-Creating and Completing an Inspection
- Inspection Tab- View and Email Report
- Inspection Tab- Where to Find a Project for an Incident Report
- Inspection Tab- Negative Findings
- Inspection Tab- Risk Level Examples
- Inspection Tab- Positive Findings
- Configure Tab- Configure Checklist User Guide