If the project where the incident occurred is not listed in the dropdown, the most likely reason is that your account has not been associated with the project by the administrator. Contact your administrator and ask to be added to the project.
The below steps describe how an administrator can associate a project to an inspector/user.
If you are an administrator you can associate an inspector/user with a project as follows:
1. Go to the Projects tab
2. Click on the Project name where the inspector/user needs to be assigned
3. Click the company name of the inspector/user to expand and view assigned contacts,
4. Open the Contact dropdown (General Contractor Contacts or Subcontractor Contacts) for the company and select the inspector/user to assign them to the project or click Add New Contact to enter their information manually.
5. Click Save at the bottom of the page.
6. If it is a subcontractor user that needs to be added, you do so in Step 2 of the project page.
Click ‘Add +’ in the Contacts column of the "Awarded Contractors" section.