Renewing your Subscription
- Enrollments created after October 31st, 2021 will be automatically renewed one year from the enrollment date, and each year after.
- There is no late fee if you are delinquent with your renewal, however your profile will expire if payment has failed to occur by the expiration date.
You will have the option upon renewal to add/remove hiring partners, trade divisions, and company information if needed. You can do so by following the steps shown here:
1. Click on the top right profile icon and select Manage Account.
2. Click on 'Manage Subscription' from the left menu.
3. Click on 'Edit Subscription' as shown below.
4. Edit your Hiring Partner connections by selecting and unselecting the boxes next to each company name. You can navigate to the Trades tab on the left-hand menu to edit your trade division(s).
If your profile has expired, you will need to login and pay to renew your profile as shown in the payment prompt below.
Canceling or Unsubscribing from Highwire
Your annual renewal payment will occur automatically, and you will receive reminder email notifications prior to the upcoming renewal. If you do not wish to renew, then you will be able to cancel at any time by logging in to your account and navigating to the manage subscription section. Please note if you cancel after your renewal occurs, there will be no refund provided.
A canceled profile means that hiring partners will not be able to view your safety assessment when they look to find companies to work on their projects. Even if you no longer plan to work for one hiring partner, you can still renew to work for other potential partners. Additionally, you can keep your score updated and continue to market your score and any awards for promotion on your company website, LinkedIn etc.
If you have questions or are unsure about the renewal steps for your company, please reach out to us by submitting a request on the top right of your screen.