This article will detail how the Highwire Point of Contact on a Contracting Partner profile can edit the email address associated with their user profile, as well as edit the email addresses associated with other users that have been added to the profile. Please note that only the Highwire Point of Contact on your profile has the ability to edit user email addresses.
How a Highwire Point of Contact Can Edit Their Own Email:
1. Navigate to the Company Information Tab. Click on 'Team.'
2. Delete the email address in the Highwire Point of Contact Email field and enter a new email address.
3. A pop-up box confirming the change of email address will appear. Click "Yes" to confirm the change.
4. Click the Save button in either the top or bottom right-hand corner of the page to save the change.
5. The new email address will receive an email that will prompt the user to create a password and log in to Highwire.
How a Highwire Point of Contact Can Edit Other User’s Emails:
1. Click the drop-down arrow next to your name in the top right corner.
2. Click on "Manage Account"
3. Find the user you’d like to change the email address for. Click the edit button just above the trash can in the action column on the right.
4. Delete the old email address and enter the new one. Click the ‘Update’ button in the bottom right corner.
5. The user will be able to log in using the new email as the username and the same password that was previously set up.