Highwire is excited to announce a few changes to the user interface for our contracting partners!
Specifically, we are switching from a top-navigation to a left-side navigation. This makes finding information more efficient and intuitively guides the user through the assessment process.
The changes outlined below are visible on your profile as of September 3rd, 2022.
- Two new sub-sections were added to the company information section of the profile and are related to your company’s project experience.
- Service Area
- Select regions where you perform work. All regions are defined by Metropolitan Statistical Areas (MSAs) in the US.
- Project Capabilities
- Describe the scope of work you typically perform. Including your previous Industry Experience, Project Types, Clients Types, and Contract Size.
- Service Area
- Safety Section tab Name Changes
- Client Requirements --> Partner Requirements
- Injury/Illness/Insurance --> Injury & Illness
- Safety Management Systems --> Management Systems
- Safety Program Elements --> Program Elements
- Special Elements --> Advanced Initiatives
- Finance Section tab Name Changes
- Financial Documentation --> Financials
- Surety Program --> Surety Requirements
- Legal Requirements --> Litigation
- Safety, Finance, and COI tabs have been moved.
- The Safety tab was previously shown on the top page of your profile and will now be shown on the left-hand navigation panel.
- If your profile requires Finance or Certificate of Insurance information, those tabs are also located on the left-hand navigation panel.
- If a section is incomplete within the profile, you will now see a red notification bubble on that specific tab. Hovering over the tab will highlight the specific area that remains incomplete.
Please reach out to us here if you have any questions or feedback, thank you!